You can create a group of people from crew section and use it directly while adding members in channel
How it work
If you are a member of multiple workspaces, select the crew option from the product icon.
If you are a member of a single workspace, select the crew option from the workspace dropdown menu on the left.
- Click on create group option
- Now, enter the name of the group and click on create group option.
- Search the name of the members whom you want to add in that group in add member section.
- Select all the names and the groups will be created.
- You can also remove someone or delete a group from this section.
Now, While adding members in a channel, you can search the name of the group which you have created. Select the name, all the members who are part of that group will be added to that channel directly.
Purpose and benefit
It makes it easy for you to add bunch of people directly in a channel. It will save your time from individually searching the name of a person adding them in a channel.
Refer this video to see more in details - https://youtu.be/_76oEUvbOQ4